Banana apple butter low sugar muffins. For the batter, simply blend the dry ingredients (flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon) in one bowl, the liquid ingredients and fruits (mashed bananas, grated apple, eggs, oil, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla) in another, and then combine the two just until moistened (Remember to bring all the liquid ingredients to room temperature before beginning). In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk and oil.
Whisk applesauce, mashed bananas, butter, and eggs together in a large bowl. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). You can cook Banana apple butter low sugar muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana apple butter low sugar muffins
- You need 4 of medium ripe banana (or 5 small).
- Prepare 1 cup of apple butter or apple sauce.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need of Mini chocolate chips or granola for garnish.
Seriously, I think these may be the best banana muffins I've ever had. They are super moist, tender, and just bursting with banana flavor in every bite Followed the recipe to the letter and wouldn't change a thing. Place the banana, apple, carrot, milk, butter, egg, and vanilla into a medium bowl. In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Banana apple butter low sugar muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray 2 muffin tins.
- Mix all the wet ingredients and then add in the dry. Fill tins 3/4 way full. I overfilled for large muffins.
- Bake for 20 min. Yields 15 large muffins.
Add the egg to the sugar mixture; beat well. Beat in the apple butter and vanilla. Stir lemon juice into the evaporated milk. In a large bowl, place bananas and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until somewhat liquified.