Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. You like Quest Bars or protein bars in general but you think that they are too expensive? Then this recipe is for you! They are so easy to make and I think.
Here's what makes these the best: Bananas – This banana bread is loaded with bananas – two whole cups! These healthy banana nut protein muffins pack a major protein punch and they're loaded with warm flavors of cinnamon banana and maple syrup. Using extra ripe bananas when baking is the BEST! You can have Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- You need of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
They're naturally sweet, so you don't have to use a huge amount of sugar in your banana recipes. When we're feeding babies or toddlers (or ourselves) and looking to minimize added sugars, it can be hard to find homemade snacks and breakfasts for kids that still taste great. So I did my best to ensure that these muffins are delicious in their own right and just happen to. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
Packed with fiber and protein, they make a yummy, filling breakfast or snack. Insanely moist and full of flavor, these healthy banana oat protein muffins are made without flour and with nutritional ingredients. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. No need for a mixer with this recipe. Feel free to leave out or swap with chocolate chips.