Nutella Banana Bäco.
You can cook Nutella Banana Bäco using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bäco
- It’s 2 of Large Bananas,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Demerara Sugar,.
- Prepare of Fresh Orange Juice, 1 Orange.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Coconut Rum,.
- You need of Baco Dough, 2 Dough Balls.
- It’s of Homemade Nutella, For Spreading.
Nutella Banana Bäco instructions
- You can use any sandwich bread you desired. Or you can use the Bäco flatbread. Here is the recipe: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/_baco.
- Pls use homemade nutella. You can check out my previous post or: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/nutella.
- Peel and slice the bananas in halves widthwise. Slice in halves again lengthwise. You should get a total of 8 banana wedges. Melt sugar in a skillet over medium heat..
- Once the sugar starts to melt, add in the banana wedges, sliced side down. Once the sugar starts to bubble rapidly and caramelize, flip the bananas. You can see that the bananas are caramelized beautifully. Add in the orange juice and deglaze..
- Add in the rum. *Careful as it may flambé.* Cook until the liquid has reduced by half. Remove from heat and set aside..
- If your skillet is not big enuff, you have to do this in batches.* Roll out the baco dough into an oblong shape on a working surface with a rolling pin. Place the dough on a griddle and grill until lightly charred on both sides. Repeat the process for the remaining dough ball..
- Spread homemade Nutella generously on the baco flatbread. Spoon the banana wedges over the top. Drizzle some of the liquid over the bananas. Sandwich and serve immediately..