Banana Nut Muffins.
You can cook Banana Nut Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 5 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 6 of Tlbsp evaporated milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Banana Nut Muffins step by step
- Cream sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well: allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Fill equally among greased muffin tins..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes. Allow to cool completely..