Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 C of Flour.
- You need 3/4 C of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Chef Anna Olson has a classic banana bread recipe that will make you say Oh Yum, and she wants to share it with you! Follow along as Anna Olson teaches you. An hour of waiting while your.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan..
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor..
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly..
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts..
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles..
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour..
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread..
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well..
- Allow to cool, or serve warm..
Homemade banana bread tastes superb – now you can make it at home yourself. Why not try them all and discover your. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread? This tender and foolproof banana bread with a crisp crust is my go-to recipe.