Banana bread with chocolate chips. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. We've all been baking banana bread lately, right? It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. After a while both want something more—a merging of wills, a commitment! You can have Banana bread with chocolate chips using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with chocolate chips
- Prepare 6 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Can I freeze this Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips? Classic chocolate banana bread recipe is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there If you love this how to make the best chocolate chip banana bread recipe, let us know what you think in the comments below! #bananabread. If you're on the hunt for the BEST chocolate chip banana bread…then look no further.
Banana bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Mash bananas and add all wet ingredients. Add cinnamon baking powder and baking soda. Add vanilla. Mix well. Add brown sugar. Mix again. Add flour and blend. Finally add the chocolate chips and combine. Pour mixture into 2 oiled and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
A fresh baked loaf of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread will fill your kitchen with love (plus four troubleshooting tips to bake up the perfect loaf). One of the best smells in life is the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven, especially when it's as prominent as banana bread. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. You can use full sized if that's what you have, I just prefer the smaller chips in this!