Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
You can cook Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- You need 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats,.
- Prepare of Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup + More.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk,.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter Preferably Pic’s,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Pure Vanilla Extract,.
- It’s of Maple Syrup Preferably Grade ‘A’, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- It’s 2 of Fresh Bananas,.
- Prepare of High Quality Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona, For Garnishing.
Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats step by step
- Add oats, almond and coconut milk into a mug or mason jar. Add in peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup. Add 1 banana into a bowl. Mash the banana with a fork. Transfer the mashed banana into the mug..
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight. Next morning, add milk into the oats mixture to desired consistency. Stir to combine well. Garnish with the remaining thinly sliced banana. Lastly, grate chocolate over the top. Serve immediately..