Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌.
You can have Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌 using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌
- You need of Bananas.
- You need of Melted chocolate.
- It’s sticks of Popsicles sticks/ or shish kebab.
Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌 instructions
- Cut banana in half place on a stick (Iam using shish kebab because that’s what I have) don’t go all the way through the banana.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
- (when melting chocolate, I added a little Virgin olive oil to help thin it out and for that shiny look, don’t need much).
- Melt chocolate of choice, and dip bananas one at a time into the chocolate, add chopped nuts, sprinkles anything you like or leave them plain, pop them back into the freezer until chocolate has hardened, or your ready to eat them..
- Notes- keep bananas in freezer and dip one at a time, I had started with 4 bananas and as that sat on the table on a hot summer day, they defrosted very fast, and it make it to where the chocolate didn’t want to stick to the banana. May have to re- melt the chocolate a few times too… may need to use a spoon to cover it in chocolate..