Banana Bread Muffins. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up.
If you have been looking for an easy and tasty banana bread muffin recipe, look no further! These healthy banana bread muffins are light. I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! You can have Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. See more ideas about banana bread, food, dessert recipes. Banana bread muffins are made from a classic easy banana bread recipe (no mixer needed! one bowl!) topped with walnuts for an easy portable breakfast. Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form!
Banana Bread Muffins step by step
- Mash the 3 medium bananas until all mashed up in a medium bowl..
- Add the sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix together..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Fold together to make batter, enough to not see flour. Don't over mix..
- Set oven to 300°F. While oven is warming, butter the cupcake/muffin pan. Fill with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Then set oven to 250° and let bake for 10-12 more minutes. Insert toothpick into muffin until it comes out not fully clean but not raw. Let cool and Enjoy..
They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. My Banana Bread Muffins are tender, delicious, and moist. They have the banana flavor that you love and just a hint of vanilla from the vanilla extract and vanilla Greek yogurt. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. SKINNY BANANA BREAD MUFFINS that are so flavorful and moist you would never know they are healthy (er).