Franks Loaded crispy tortillas.
You can cook Franks Loaded crispy tortillas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Franks Loaded crispy tortillas
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Yellow banana pepper.
- It’s of Sliced avocado.
- It’s 2 of lime cut into 4 sections.
- Prepare clove of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare of Spicy & hot jerk sauce.
- It’s of Chopped jalapeño.
- Prepare of Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of Mango/skin on or off.
- You need of Yellow onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Franks Loaded crispy tortillas step by step
- In a pan use extra virgin Mediterranean olive oil.
- Take all your veggies and marinate them in lime juice,Himalayan pink sauce jerk sauce,a splash of red wine and tajin seasoning for 2 hours.
- Saute veggies,leave the avocado seperate and squirt lime juice on the slices with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt and tajin seasoning.
- Take a pan and drizzle with olive oil and season the tortillas with lime juice and tajin seasoning and toast in a pan topping it with avocado and veggies and let toast til crispy or to your liking.
- Make sure to keep the avocado slices seperate and season with tajin seaoning,lime juice & Himalayan pink salt.
- Saute veggies for 7 minutes.