Donna’s Sweet and Moist Banana Bread.
You can have Donna’s Sweet and Moist Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Donna’s Sweet and Moist Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 3 cups of sifted flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of table salt.
- It’s 4-5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of nuts (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 of mashed bananas.
Donna’s Sweet and Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F (176.7C). Butter two 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pans (Butter generously to ensure no sticking)..
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt..
- With the mixer on low, add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the vanilla, buttermilk and bananas..
- Add the flour mixture in 2 additions, and mix until just combined. Divide batter between the 2 prepared pans. Bake for approximately 1 hour..
- Remove from oven and turn loaves out onto cooling rack immediately. Let cool.