You can cook Ginataan Halo-halo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginataan Halo-halo
- Prepare 6 pcs of banana (saba) sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1 cup of diced sweet potatoes (kamote).
- Prepare 1 cup of tapioca (sago).
- Prepare 20 pcs of sticky rice balls (bilo-bilo).
- It’s 1 cup of jackfruit (langka).
- Prepare 5 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
Ginataan Halo-halo step by step
- Bring to boil coconut milk and put sticky rice balls. When they float they are cooked. Make sure it’s a marble size because it will double in size when cooked. Put sugar..
- Slice banana diagonally and put in the boiling mixture together with the sago..
- When banana is tender to the bite put the diced sweet potatoes..
- Add shredded jack fruit when sweet potatoes are cooked..