Oatmeal Breakfast Cups.
You can cook Oatmeal Breakfast Cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Breakfast Cups
- Prepare 5 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of trail mix.
- It’s 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of water.
- It’s 5 Tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add first four dry ingredients into large bowl. Feel free to add any trail mix or whatever you prefer. I like this one because it has chocolate chips, dried fruits and nuts..
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Its ok if it is a bit chunky..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Fill each equally with mix until completely distributed..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool overnight or for at least 6 hours to prevent cupcake liners from sticking..