One Banana Muffins.
You can have One Banana Muffins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 of large overripe banana.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 5 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
One Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F and set up a muffin pan with 4 muffin cup liners..
- Mash banana in medium bowl, then add all ingredients and mix well until combined..
- Evenly divide batter into 4 muffin cups, then bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..