Strawberry bircher muesli.
You can have Strawberry bircher muesli using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry bircher muesli
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 of apples, unpeeled, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2/3 cup of chopped hazelnuts, almonds, or walnuts.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 cup of hulled strawberries.
- It’s 1 2/3-1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 2/3-1 3/4 cup of yoghurt or unsweetened kefir.
- You need of Toppings: berries, sliced bananas, or raw honey.
Strawberry bircher muesli instructions
- The night before: In a large bowl, mix the oats, apples, dried strawberries and hazelnuts. Place the lemon juice, strawberries, almond milk and yoghurt in a blender and process until smooth. Add the mixture to the oats and apples and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- The next morning: add sweetener to taste, if necessary. Divide the muesli among four bowls and top with favorite nuts or fruits..