Chocolate chunk banana ice cream.
You can cook Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- Prepare 2 of large bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- You need of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream instructions
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.