Sooji halwa(prasadam). .just three main ingredients. this suji halwa recipe is a family heirloom recipe and will give you the best sooji halwa. How to make sooji ka halwa (Stepwise Photos). Indian dessert made with sooji (semolina), ghee and sugar!
Prasadam sweet,suji halwa, simple prasadam, Bombay rava Halwa..pooja or sheera with step by step photo/video. indian dessert recipe as prasadam for satyanarayan puja. semolina, sugar, ghee and finely chopped banana. the recipe for sooji ka halwa may strongly. It is also known with several other names like sooji kesari, sooji halwa, sheera, semolina kesari or kesari bath. Easy to follow step by step recipe of Sooji Halwa – Ashtami Prasad. You can have Sooji halwa(prasadam) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji halwa(prasadam)
- Prepare 1 bowl of semolina.
- You need 1 bowl of desi ghee.
- Prepare 1 bowl of sugar.
- It’s 1 bowl of milk.
- Prepare 2 bowls of hot water.
- It’s Half of banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare as required of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of Kesar syrup.
Pair with kale chana, poori for Kanzak prasad. Ruchi, this is the most successful recipe for Halwa Prasadam. After prayer Halwa is served to devotees as a blessing. Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with almonds.
Sooji halwa(prasadam) step by step
- The proportion of recipe should be the same..
- Heat pan add desi ghee when it becomes hot add semolina now turn your flame to medium and roast semolina till light brown then add sliced banana roast it till golden brown..
- Now add hot water, add milk give nice steam add sugar, dry fruits, kesar syrup, cardamom powder and cook for 5 mins take it out..
- Actually it is used as prasadam in our pooja tastes yum. Dissolves in mouth..
Sooji Ka Halwaa is extraordinarily wealthy in style & loaded with dry fruits with the goodness of cow's ghee. Sooji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka halva which is quite easy to make quickly. Suji halwa can be made very quickly with out any preparation in advance. How to Make Sooji halwa(prasadam) : The Proportion Of Recipe Should Be The Same Heat Pan Add Desi Ghee When It Actually it is used as prasadam in our pooja tastes yum. SOOJI HALWA Prasadam To Devi Vaishno Maa in Jammu, Katra, Trikuta Hills.