Steamed banana cupcakes.
You can have Steamed banana cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed banana cupcakes
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steamed banana cupcakes instructions
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pot and set aside to cool..
- Mash banana with fork. Set aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and pake yellow. Add melted butter and mix well..
- Add mashed banana. Mix well..
- Finally, fold in sifted flour mixture..
- Pour in about 3/4 tje cupcake molder. steam at high heat for about 20-25 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean..