3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes.
You can cook 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 11/4 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Butter and Syrup, for garnish.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes instructions
- In a mixing bowl mash bananas til mushy. Add the eggs and cinnamon. Mix til well combined. Heat a large skillet on medium low heat add 1 tablespoon of butter..
- Pour half of mixture into skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes til done. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with butter and/or syrup..
- ***This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. For every person is 2 bananas and 2 eggs per banana and add as much cinnamon as you prefer 😋****.