Banana Pudding Cupcakes. Banana Pudding Cupcakes Prove it's What's on the Inside that Counts! Bake cake mix according to cupcake package instructions. Banana pudding cupcakes that are moist, fluffy and full of southern banana pudding flavor. "An easy banana pudding cupcake recipe that's full of bananas and French vanilla flavors!
I use homemade pudding and whipped cream for this recipe but you can use store-bought instead if pressed for time. Dreamcakes can never make enough of our Banana Pudding cupcakes. They are the ultimate comfort food. You can cook Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of banana extract.
- You need of You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like.
- It’s of Vanilla wafers.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
The creamy Fresh Banana Curd is a treat all its own. Easy Banana Cupcakes with Pudding Filling. These Banana Pudding Cupcakes feature a banana flavored cupcake with a vanilla wafer on the bottom, homemade vanilla pudding, and marshmallowy frosting. How to make moist banana pudding cupcakes from scratch.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes instructions
- Mix the cake according to package directions..
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this..
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner..
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil..
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened..
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely..
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish..
These banana pudding cupcakes are the perfect treat for any occasion, and believe it or not – they are really easy to make. Banana pudding cupcakes: moist, vanilla cupcakes filled with banana pudding and topped with creamy, vanilla frosting and vanilla wafer crumbles. As you all know, I love baking! These Banana Pudding Cupcakes are cool, creamy, and dreamy just like banana pudding. They will make your eyes roll back in your head as you savor every delicious bite.