Fruit Smoothie Bowl.
You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- You need 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- You need of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- It’s 2 piece of banana.
- Prepare of Few raspberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond.
- You need 2 tbsp of cashews.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl instructions
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….