Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread.
You can have Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- You need 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- Prepare of Sliced banana peppers.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Saurkraut.
- You need of Egg wash for bread.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Bread mixture.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..