Mango bread. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Mango Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See more ideas about Mango bread, Mango recipes, Food.
I make lots of these during mango season and give away to friends and family. It's great for breakfast or afternoon snack! If you have lots of mangoes or even over ripe mangoes, don't put it to waste. You can cook Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- You need 0.25 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- It’s 1 of mango puree.
- Prepare 1 of banana mashed.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- It’s of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- Prepare of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Cardamom crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
If you want a different twist, try the Mango banana bread or Mango Coconut Bread. This bread goes perfectly with my afternoon coffee breaks. Making this mango bread is super easy. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
Mango bread instructions
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
C. takes some fresh mangos and makes a beautiful loaf of Mango Bread. Ingredients list can be found in the description. Mango bread is a one-of-a-kind tasty and nutritious snack. Incomparable in quality, value, flavor, and overall essence. Easy, and clearly defined, step by step instructions on how to make mango bread.