2+ ingredient banana pancakes.
You can cook 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- It’s 1 of – banana.
- Prepare 2 of – eggs.
- Prepare of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- It’s of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
2+ ingredient banana pancakes instructions
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.