Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes.
You can cook Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of bisquick flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1-2 of bananas cut up and on the side (how much you'd like).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (to sprinkle on top).
Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except banana and walnuts in a medium bowl.
- Depending on the size of the pancakes, choose a frying pan you want. I had a bigger one and made bigger pancakes..
- Use butter or a spray to lightly coat the pan so the pancakes don't stick..
- Pour the batter into the pan and then quickly place pieces of the banana into the batter. Once it's cooked all the way then flip the pancake and then repeat this step until you have no more batter..
- Once you've cooked the pancakes place the remaining banana pieces on top of the pancakes and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and then finish with your choice of syrup.