Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread.
You can have Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas, mashed (about 1–1/2 cups.
- You need 3/4 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Cinnamon swirl.
- It’s 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of granulated sugar.
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Fold in the mashed bananas until just combined..
- In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients until thick and well combined..
- Spread 1/4 of the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Dollop 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and then make a nice thick swirl through the batter with a table knife or bottom of a wooden spoon..
- Place 1/3 of the remaining batter evenly over the first layer and swirl with 1/3 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 1/2 of the remaining batter evenly over the second layer and swirl with 1/2 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Spread the remaining batter evenly over the top and dollop with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Make large swirls throughout the entire loaf..
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, enjoy!.