Easy Banana-nut bread.
You can cook Easy Banana-nut bread using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana-nut bread
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of and half teaspoon vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans(optional).
Easy Banana-nut bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350, and oil cake pan (8"x9" pan) and set aside..
- Smash up bananas in a large to medium mixing bowl. I use a dinner fork to smash my bananas. Try to get as many clumps out as possible. (I use ripe bananas, they are sweeter, and it makes it taste better.).
- Add in your vegetable oil and 2 eggs, beat up the eggs, mix together good. (I breakup my egg yolk before mixing it all together.).
- Then add in the sugar and mix..
- Add in the vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Then mix.
- Add in the 2 cups of flour mix together.
- Then mix in your nuts.
- Pour it into the vegetable oiled cake pan..
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown and done where tooth pick comes out clean..
- Can also cook in cupcake pans at 350 for 15 minutes or until done and toothpick comes clean***.
- Serve and enjoy!.
- **Some people like to combine their wet ingredients, separate from their dry ingredients and then combine everything together, that's fine too***.
- **Tip-check it a couple minutes before the times up with toothpick. Adding only 1-2 minutes at a time, if it is not done. This will prevent burning it.***.