Banana nut bread with chocolate chips. We've all been baking banana bread lately, right? It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine. In fact, it's probably making you go just a liiiittle bananas yourself!
Don't waste your bruised and overriped bananas. Make then into this tasty and moist banana bread instead. This banana quick bread is full of chocolate chips and toasted heart-healthy walnuts so you get a taste of nuts and chocolate in each bite. You can have Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- It’s 1 of banana – slices.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
This version reduces the fat substantially and uses nonfat buttermilk to make the results extremely moist and tender. Coconut flour banana bread made without any butter or refined sweeteners. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread. Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert. At the end the batter should be barely blended (it will be thick). Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan.