Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can cook Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 3 of ripe mashed bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined..
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute..
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined..
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month..