Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana.
You can cook Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana
- It’s of Dough:.
- Prepare 1 of small banana – mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk of choice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 packet of yeast (7g).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana instructions
- Bloom the yeast in handwarm milk and sugar mix for 10 mins..
- Add in rest of the ingredients and knead into a dough. (At this point only add 3 cups of flour and leave 1/2 cup for kneading and rolling later).
- Leave dough to proof under a tea towel in a warm spot for about an hour..
- Knead again and roll out to a rectangle..
- Mix ingredients for the filling and spead all over the dough..
- Roll up dough tightly starting from the longer side (to get more rolls) and cut into 1.5cm pieces. Try sliding dental floss under the roll and then crossing the string and pulling – perfectly round cuts..
- Lay rolls on a baking tray leaving about 1cm in between them. Cover with a tea towel and allow to proof for second time for about 30 mins..
- Bake at 190°C until golden..
- Best when served freshly baked with some cold milk BUT a big tip for leftovers is to place however many you are going to eat in a small baking dish and cover with a (double) wet paper towel. Pop in to the oven for a few minutes until the towel on top looks dry. And voila… You have megasoft and warm cinnamon rolls again :).