Chocolate chip banana muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. You can have Chocolate chip banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana muffins
- You need 4 of bananas mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chunks.
The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. In this recipe you will learn how to make fluffy and moist banana and chocolate chip muffins. BANANA!!.and chocolate chips, what's there not to like? These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing.
Chocolate chip banana muffins instructions
- Mix bananas, sugar, butter, egg.
- In new bowl, mix baking Soda, powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry. Pour I to greased muffin tin..
- Cut up chocolate if required. Stuck chunks into tops of muffins..
- Bake at 178 degrees for 20 minutes.
Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever!