Peanut Butter Banana Brownies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Banana Brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 60 g of caster sugar.
- You need 40 g of dark brown butter.
- It’s 50 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 30 g of compound chocolate (melted).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 60 g of flour.
- You need 40 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- You need of Salt.
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mash the banana, then ads the sugar, melted chocolate, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Then whisk it until combined..
- Add the flour and cocoa powder, whisk it until just combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. I use 5x5cm aluminium foil cup. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each of it..
- Add the peanut butter on it. Then swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the middle. Then, let it cool, before serving.