My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats.
You can have My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats
- Prepare 3 cups of Old Fashioned Oats.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour (if necessary).
My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum and set aside..
- Add oats to the bowl of a food processor..
- Let machine run for about 2-3 minutes, until oats are almost flour consistency with a few big pieces left..
- Add peanut butter and banana, honey and egg to food processor..
- Mix until dough looks uniform..
- Turn the dough onto the countertop.
- If the dough is too sticky to work with sprinkle the countertop with a tablespoon or 2 of flour and work some of the flour on the countertop in with the dough until it's no longer sticky..
- Roll the dough out to ⅛ thick..
- Cut treats out woth a cookie cutter and place on baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes..
- Always remember to let treats cool completely before giving them these delicious treats!.