The Perfect Banana Bread.
You can cook The Perfect Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Perfect Banana Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of toasted chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
The Perfect Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep a bread loaf tin or a 8X8 inch baking tray with oil spray and dust with flour..
- The most important step in this recipe is to eliminate the excess moisture from bananas. To add intense banana flavor without the moisture (to avoid a dense cake), we place our bananas in a glass bowl and microwave them for 4-5 minutes. Then we transfer the microwaved bananas to a fine mash strainer and let the juice drain. Now transfer the liquid to a saucepan and cook over medium heat till it's reduced to 1/4th cup. Mash the banana concentrate into the bananas until it's smooth..
- Whisk melted butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Pour the banana mix into this and whisk throughly. Next sieve flour, baking soda and salt into this mix and stir until combined. Gently fold in the roasted walnuts (roasting the walnuts gives it a nice crunch). Coating the chocolate chips with 1/2 teaspoon of flour ensures that the chocolate chips don't sink to the bottom of the pan, and spread evenly in the banana bread. Fold the dusted chocolate chips into batter..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-55 min. Bake until done; use a toothpick to the check the center of the loaf to see if the baking process is complete and the toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn the pan upside down into wire rack to release the cake. Let it cool further. Enjoy with a glass of cold milk or strong coffee!.