Pandan Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Pandan Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pandan Banana Pancakes
- It’s 70 g of self-raising flour.
- It’s 65 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of I medium sized very ripe banana, mashed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pandan paste.
- You need 130 ml of coconut milk.
Pandan Banana Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together..
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredienta together..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold until jist combined. Do not over mix. Cover and let batter rest for 15mins..
- Preheat a flat bottomed non stick pan on the hob on medium heat, drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto the pan, wait until bubbles form all over the pancake, flip it over and cook for another minute or so until golden. Continue until all the batter is used up..
- Serve with coconut cream, maple syrup or gula melaka syrup and fresh fruit..