You can cook Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of mashed banana.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks..
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks)..
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing..
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape..
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate..
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5..
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted..