Banana bread brownies. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Banana Bread Brownies are the perfect combination of a moist banana bread swirled with a dense chocolate brownie. Go ahead and do a search for banana bread brownies and see what pops up.
Actually, banana brownies with a peanut butter swirl. So I decided to get to work. See more ideas about banana bread brownies, asian desserts, malaysian dessert. You can cook Banana bread brownies using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread brownies
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts,chopped.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk.
This delectable Brownie Mix Banana Bread is rich and chocolatey with the moistness of banana What do you get when you combine brownies and banana bread? These Chocolate Banana Bread Brownies are changing the game. They are so thick, rich, and moist, with all the goodness of banana bread, and brownies. With the fruity flavor of banana bread, the fudgy texture of brownies, and a ton of peanut butter These fun brownies are so simple to make, and you only need a few dry ingredients: flour, baking.
Banana bread brownies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan..
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and blend for 1 minute. Stir in walnuts. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool slighty (warm but not hot) and frost with frosting..
- For frosting, Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Watch carefully when it reaches a medium brown color turn off heat, whisk in powdered sugar at a time, adding milk as it thickens, then add in vanilla. Pour over the warm banana bread brownies immediately, and smooth with a spatula, butter knife, or frosting spatula. Cool completely before cutting..
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Bananas – This banana bread is absolutely loaded with bananas. Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in this. I only like bananas when they are green and banana bread has black bananas in it. Chocolate Banana Brownies (Low Carb, Grain-free).