Chocolate chunk banana ice cream. Adapted from Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz. We all scream for Ice Scream. Ripe Banana's and Chocolate what a great flavor combination.
Banana and chocolate ice cream is really just that: frozen bananas, cocoa powder (the chocolate part), and some nut butter. If you guessed BANANA Have you ever tried frozen-banana ice cream? Has it entered your easy dessert repertoire since we first published it a few years It will get smoother but still have chunks of banana in it. You can have Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- It’s 2 of large bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- You need of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
Roasted Banana Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream is full of rich caramel and vanilla flavors with chunks of chocolate throughout. Pour the bananas and gathered syrup into a blender. Add the milk, cream, salt, vanilla paste, and remaining sugar. Chocolate Banana Ice Cream is easy to make, and tastes amazing!
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream step by step
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.
Made with just a few very simple ingredients, it is creamy, smooth and healthy too! Fold in some dark chocolate chunks, and in just a few minutes you've got healthy banana chocolate ice cream that the whole family will enjoy! It consists of a creamy banana flavoured ice cream base, with plenty of chocolate chunks and pieces of walnut (or pecan). It is a great way of using up a couple of browned bananas if you don't feel like baking banana bread. Although it contains banana however, this is absolutely not a 'nice cream'.