Heathy double chocolate banana bread.
You can have Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- You need 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of honey.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- You need 60 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of medium mashed banana.
- You need 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- It’s 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
Heathy double chocolate banana bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..