Nicole's Amazing banana muffins.
You can have Nicole's Amazing banana muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nicole's Amazing banana muffins
- You need of bowl one.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sucrolose.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 6 of really ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of mixture of chopped nuts and/or dried fruit mixture ***.
- Prepare of bowl two.
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour or 1 3/4 c. wheat flour and 1/4 c. wheat germ.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of OTHER – you can subtract from flour and substitute with powder.
- You need of for protein, fiber or peanut butter powder for added nutrients.
Nicole's Amazing banana muffins instructions
- Mix bowl 1 ingredients together. See *** in step 2 for nut mixture.
- NUT/FRUIT MIXTURE *** You can add a lot of fun here. you can add up to 1 1/4 cup mixture of chopped dried fruits and/or nuts. Pecans, dates, prunes, almonds, walnuts, pineapples, coconut, cranberries. you can have a lot of fun here and never have the same type twice. The bananas and applesauce give you a nice sweet background for a lot of fun here. EXPERIMENT AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!.
- Add into bowl 1 bowl two ingredients.
- Spray muffin tins with spray butter or cookie sheet with spray butter.
- Put 1/8 cup (cookie scoop) or 1/4 cup batter in each mini tin (nearly full or a little over). each mini muffin tin holds 1/4 cup. a regular muffin tin holds 1/2 cup.
- If youre not using mini-tins, you can use a cookie sheet and use 1/8-1/4 cup batter and place 2-3 inches apart. DO NOT FLATTEN..
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick from the middle of the pan comes out clean.