Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa.
You can cook Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- It’s 70 g of sliced almonds.
- It’s of sweet masala mix like: cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg.
- Prepare of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Little cocoa powder.
- You need of Little all spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (i didnt have ghee at home).
Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa instructions
- Melt the butter in a pan. Puree the bananas in a food processor (no water, no milk, nothing added). Add the banana puree to the melted butter and stir often. Add all the spices, and most of the almonds. Also leave some almonds for garnish. Keep stirring until brown and sticky. Serve with almonds or cashews or nuts, to your taste. I like to eat it warm, or cold, doesnt matter, its amazing. Bahut Dhanyavaad🥳.