Cream cheese banana pudding.
You can have Cream cheese banana pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese banana pudding
- You need 5 of bananas sliced.
- You need 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s 1 box of instant pudding mix- banana.
- It’s 1 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese room temp.
- It’s 1 container of cool whip.
- You need 1 of -can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Cream cheese banana pudding step by step
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. In another bowl add instant pudding mix with cold milk and mix until it become pudding consistency..
- Mix into cream cheese mixture. Now fold in the container of cool whip being sure to keep it nice and light. Don’t mix hard and fast. Add the splash of vanilla and sour cream..
- Add sliced banana rings on the bottom of the dish pan. Then a layer of vanilla wafers. Next slather on a layer of cream cheese. Add another layer of banana and wafers. Add the final layer of cream cheese mixture. Take the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top! Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving!.