Easy banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor.
Line the bottom of the pie crust with banana slices, then spread half of the pudding mixture on top. Place a layer of vanilla wafers on top of. Simple, creamy and delicious, this recipe calls for bananas, instant vanilla pudding mix, whipped topping, milk, and a baked pie shell. You can cook Easy banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy banana cream pie
- It’s 2 boxes of either vanilla or banana pudding.
- You need 5 of bananas.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of Make your dough or premade frozen dough in the pan get the.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
I took the advice of some previous reviewers and used banana and french vanilla pudding mixes. This Banana Cream Pie is made with a homemade pie crust, lots of fresh bananas and an extra special secret ingredient in the homemade custard filling! How to make this easy Banana Cream Pie even easier This Easy Banana Cream Pie is the EASIEST and BEST banana cream pie you'll ever make or eat! Tastes like Magnolia Bakery's banana pudding!
Easy banana cream pie step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit cook the pie dough for 11 mins.
- You want to cool the pie crust fast so pop it in the fridge for a few mins and while that's cooling start your filling.
- Open the 2 pudding boxes and add the 4 cups of milk whisk till really firm.
- Start getting out your pie crust from the fridge add 1 banana at the bottom of one then the other then add the pudding then whipped cream then the 3 bananas try to make it even with both crust so after you get a layer of pudding get bananas on then whipped cream then banana again and pudding and then whipped cream on top make sure everything is even and then put in fridge for a few hours to chill.
Take, for example, banana cream pie. I used to make it with homemade pie crust and homemade pudding that literally took an hour of stirring over a. This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. This Banana Cream Pie is made extra special with sliced bananas layered between easy homemade pudding dotted with specks of vanilla.